Win 50% Off Your Intimate Wedding at No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place
No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place has long been known as a wedding venue full of warm welcomes and wide smiles. As can be seen in our ‘A History of No. 25’ book, the Watson Family who owned No. 25 for many years were no strangers to romance. Their son married his sweetheart who happened to live next door so when we say there’s romance in these walls, we mean it!
To celebrate the one year anniversary of the launch of the ‘A History of No. 25’ book we have decided to run a competition honouring the long history of love in the house and its enduring hospitality.
We know that this year has been a challenging one for couples, so we want to offer one lucky pair of lovebirds 50% off their wedding at No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place. Located in Dublin’s historic Georgian quarter, No. 25 is fully licensed for marriage ceremonies and has a superb reputation for fine dining at a five star level. Our lovingly restored townhouse has all of the benefits of a modern venue without losing any of its Georgian charms, making it the perfect place to say I do.
How to Enter:
Wedding planning is stressful enough so we’re keeping this really simple.
Send us a little information about you and your partner:
Your love story, and why getting married is so important to you.
If you’ve had to make any changes to your wedding plans because of Covid-19 be sure to add that in too, we want to make sure the winning couple is one who could really benefit from a romantic pick me up. Use the subject line: Wedding Competition Entry, send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tag us on social media @25fitzwilliampl to let us know that your entry has been made.
Deadline For Entries – Wednesday November 25th
Winner Announcement – November 27th @ 2pm
“Love is like magic, and it always will be, for love still remains life’s sweet mystery” – Helen Steiner Rice
Terms & Conditions:
• 50% will be deducted from the final bill including the venue hire, food & beverage costs to a maximum value of €2,000 incl. VAT.
• Service charge of 12.5% is not included.
• Wedding must take place between Jan – April 2021. Date to be agreed at least one month in advance.
• Wedding includes venue access from 2pm – 11:30pm, pre-dinner drinks reception and 3-course meal for up to 25 guests.
• Competition is not open to pre-existing wedding bookings.
• Subject to all Covid-19 Health & Safety guidelines and restrictions.